National Geographic 70mm AZ Refactor Telescope
With National Geographic’s 70mm Refractor Telescope, you can easily explore the beauty of the lunar terrain, get to know our planetary neighbors or discover the brightest deep space wonders from your own backyard. The achromatic refractor offers multi-coated optics and an ample 70mm aperture to generate bright, sharp images of terrestrial and celestial subjects.
In addition to a slow-motion alt-azimuth mount that is simple to adjust, the scope comes two superior Plössl eyepieces with a red dot finder, a star map and astronomy software that serves as a desktop planetarium.
- Ample 70mm aperture will reveal lots of lunar details, planetary features like Jupiter’s cloud belts or Saturn’s rings and some of the brightest Messier objects.
- Two interchangeable Plössl eyepieces give you magnifications of 26.9x and 72x.
- Simple yoke mount with an altitude rod makes it easy to smoothly move the telescope and lock it into position.
- Full size tripod is fully adjustable and includes an accessory tray for holding extra eyepiece.
- Use the red dot finder and downloadable astronomy software to locate observing targets.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)