National Geographic 40x-1600x Microscope with USB Eyepiece
All pricing in USD
- Study specimens in stages using three magnification powers ranging from 40x to 1600x.
- USB eyepiece connects the device directly to a computer to allow for easy viewing, sharing and image capturing.
- Color filter wheel makes it easier to recognize details of colorless or transparent specimens.
- Two types of illumination provide more options when viewing different specimens.
- Includes 2x Barlow Lens, prepared slides, 5 blank slides, slide case, slide covers, Yeast, sea salt, brine shrimp eggs, 2 empty vials, Shrimp hatchery, scalpel, pipette, needle, tweezers, Smartphone adapter, USB eyepiece, PC software, Experiments book
By revealing in sharp detail the unexpected intricacies of the smallest of subjects, National Geographic’s 40x-1600x Microscope proves that exploration doesn’t only happen on a grand scale. This high-quality microscope has a single ocular tube design but it adds a digital twist with the inclusion of a USB eyepiece that allows users to connect the scope directly to a computer for comfortable viewing as well as easy sharing and image capturing.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)