Explore One 60mm Refractor Telescope
Equipped with the highly portable Explore One 60mm Theseus telescope, budding astronomers can embark on an exhilarating journey through our solar system and into some of the star clusters, nebulas and other offerings of deep sky. Housed in a molded plastic case for secure transport, the Theseus has a 60mm aperture, a 700mm focal length and comes with three interchangeable eyepieces to meet a variety of magnification needs. The mount’s simple cradle assembly makes it easy to adjust the telescope™s position, and the full-size tripod has an accessories tray for safe eyepiece storage in the field. The kit also includes a 90° diagonal for comfortable viewing and astronomy software and a finder scope to aid in locating celestial objects.
- With the 60mm aperture, you can explore some of the night sky’s brightest treasures like the jagged lunar surface, Jupiter’s cloud belts or Saturn’s rings.
- Get a proper view of terrestrial objects with the included 1.5x erecting eyepiece.
- Three interchangeable eyepieces and the 1.5x erecting eyepiece provide for a broad magnification range of 35x to 262x.
- Full size tripod is fully adjustable and includes an accessory tray for holding extra eyepiece.
- Use the red dot finder and included star map to pinpoint observing targets.