National Geographic NG114mm Newtonian Telescope w/ Equatorial Mount
All pricing in USD
- 114mm aperture has impressive light-gathering capability to provide excellent views of planets and bright deep sky objects.
- Fast focal ratio shortens exposure times for deep sky photography .
- Slow-motion controls on the equatorial mount allow for smooth, accurate movements when navigating the night sky.
- Full-size tripod includes an accessory tray to keep eyepieces handy and provide additional stability.
- Use the red dot viewfinder and downloadable astronomy software to locate observing targets.
From our National Geographic series, the NG114mm Newtonian Astronomical Telescope is a perfect portal into the realm of deep-sky observation. Offering a 114 mm aperture and a 500 mm focal length, the telescope comes with two Plossl eyepieces that produce images with excellent definition and contrast. The set also includes an adjustable tripod, a red dot viewfinder, Stellarium computer software download and a star map. Just add clear, dark skies on a moonless night and you are set to explore the universe!
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)