National Geographic SKY VIEW 70 - 70mm Refractor Telescope with Panhandle Mount - 80-00370
All pricing in USD
- Ample 70mm aperture will reveal lots of lunar details, planetary features like Jupiter’s cloud belts or Saturn’s rings and some of the brightest Messier objects.
- Two interchangeable Kellner eyepieces give you magnifications of 16x and 40x.
- Smartphone Adapter Included
- Full-size tripod is fully adjustable and includes an accessory tray for holding extra eyepieces.
- Use the Straight-through viewfinder and downloadable astronomy software to locate observing targets.
Get stunning views of the night sky’s most brilliant sights or explore the fascinating details of the world around with the National Geographic Sky View 70 telescope. This versatile refractor has a 70mm aperture that is large enough to deliver revealing views of the Moon, planetary features like Jupiter’s cloud belts and some of the brightest star clusters and nebulae that populate deep sky.
For added magnification options, the telescope comes with two interchangeable eyepieces and a 3x Barlow lens that can be configured in various combinations to offer powers of 16x, 40x, 48x and 120x. A special adapter is included to help observers practice simple astrophotography using their own smartphone. Additional features include a panhandle mount for smooth repositioning, a straight-through viewfinder to aid in object location, and an adjustable tripod for comfortable viewing.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)