Explore Scientific Wild Bird Feeder Wi-Fi Camera
All pricing in USD
- Take high-definition videos and photos of birds feeding and flying with this combination bird feeder and camera
- Wide 110° viewing angle captures all the action
- Holds two cups of seed and includes a juice reservoir to attract hummingbirds
- Sony CMOS 2MP image sensor can produce images with resolutions up to 12MB as well as 4K video
- Connect to the Wi-Fi-capable camera using a smart phone app to access recordings and get live views
- Powered by long-lasting battery that can be recharged using the included USB charger
- Solar panels atop feeder provide power boost to extend battery life
- Equipped with infrared lights to support night imaging
- Waterproof for all-weather performance
- Includes memory card slot for additional storage option
- LCD screen and speaker allow users to view recordings on the device itself
Capture the feeding and flight action of your favorite feathered friends in high-definition video and photos with the Explore Scientific Wild Bird Feeder Wi-Fi Camera.
Nature enthusiasts will love the up-close look into the world of birds that this combination camera and feeder provides with its wide 110° field of view. This versatile bird feeder can hold two cups of seed to draw in visitors and includes a juice reservoir to attract hummingbirds. The waterproof unit is equipped with a PIR sensor that will begin quietly taking photos or videos at a trigger speed of less than 1 second the moment that movement is detected. It also includes infrared lights to support imaging of any late-night visitors.
The camera is outfitted with a Sony CMOS 2MP image sensor that can nab images with resolutions up to 12MB and 4K video as well as a microphone to capture bird calls. For ease of operation, the camera has Wi-Fi capability that lets users quickly access recorded videos and photos as well as live views through an app on their own smart phone. It also has a memory card slot for more storage options and an LCD screen and speaker that allows users to review recorded files from the device itself.
The device is powered by a long-lasting battery that can be recharged using the included USB charger. It also has two solar panels located atop the feeder that provide a power boost to extend the life of the battery while the device is in use.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)