Discovery 800x Advanced Microscope
Save $ 0.00 Save $ -34.99
Original price $ 34.99 - Original price $ 34.99
$ 34.99 - $ 34.99
Current price $ 34.99
- Various combinations of two interchangeable eyepieces and three objective turrets allow you to study specimens in stages using magnification powers ranging from 64x to 800x.
- Angled eyepiece allows for comfortable viewing.
- LED illumination provides bright specimen views.
- Color filter wheel makes it easier to recognize details of colorless or transparent specimens.
- Large table base gives the device extra stability.
- Includes experiments booklet, collection/prepping tools, prepared and blank slides, a shrimp hatchery and other accessories to jumpstart investigations.
- Drawstring carry bag keeps the microscope protected from dust when not in use.
Junior scientists can immerse themselves in the cellular world with the Discovery 800x Advanced Microscope. Everyday things like sand, onion skin, hair and pollen show extraordinary dimension when viewed at magnifications ranging from 64x to 800x. The scope offers LED illumination, an angled eyepiece for easy viewing and a large table base for extra stability. It comes with prepared and blank slides, tools for collecting and prepping specimens and a drawstring carry bag to transport the scope and keep it protected from dust when not in use.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)