National Geographic Expedition Series 10x42 Binoculars
- Combination of fully multi-coated lenses and superior Bak-4 prisms creates images with excellent contrast and clarity
- 42mm aperture has ample light-gathering capability to produce bright images
- 10x magnification provides crisp details at mid to long distances
- Binoculars are waterproof and fog proof for all-weather performance
- Streamlined roof prism design with a sturdy single bridge
- 16.9mm eye relief allows eyeglass wearers to easily enjoy a full image
- Diopter adjustment lets users achieve proper focus for each eye to ensure a better observing experience
- Twist-up eyecups allow for comfortable viewing, especially for those who wear eyeglasses.
- Comes with lens covers, neck strap and storage case
The National Geographic Expedition Series 10x42 binocular is outfitted with the all-weather features and premium optical elements that explorers of all types are looking for in an observation aid. Hikers, nature lovers and anyone on the hunt for adventure will be well-prepared with this binocular, which is waterproof and purged with an inert gas to create a fog proof internal environment.
In addition to these high performance features, this binocular delivers optically with superior Bak-4 prisms and fully multi-coated lenses that generate bright images with excellent contrast, color and clarity. The 42mm aperture has ample light-gathering capability and the 10x magnification reveals stunning details even at long distances. Twist-up eyecups and a 16.9mm eye relief maximizes field of view and provides a comfortable viewing experience for eyeglass wearers.
Additional features include diopter adjustment for achieving proper focus for each eye and a streamlined roof prism design that is less burdensome than a traditional pro prism option. Each pair comes with lens covers to protect the optics during storage and transit, a neck strap to keep them close at hand and a storage case.
|Optical Type||Roof; Bak4|
|FOV||304ft (@ 1,000 yards)|
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)