National Geographic Expedition Series 8x42 Binoculars
All pricing in USD
- 42mm aperture has ample light-gathering capability to produce bright images even in low-light situations
- 8x magnification provides excellent details in distant objects without sacrificing field of view
- Combination of fully multi-coated lenses and superior Bak-4 prisms creates images with rich contrast and clarity
- Binoculars are waterproof and fog proof for all-weather performance
- Streamlined roof prism design with a sturdy single bridge
- Generous eye relief of more than 20mm allows eyeglass wearers to easily enjoy a full image
- Diopter adjustment lets users achieve proper focus for each eye to ensure a better observing experience
- Twist-up eyecups allow for comfortable viewing, especially for those who wear eyeglasses.
- Comes with lens covers, neck strap and storage case
With its superior optics and premium features, the Expedition Series 8x42 binocular from National Geographic is an excellent observing aid for hikers, wildlife watchers and adventurers of all types.
This versatile binocular has a 42mm aperture that brings in lots of light without being cumbersome. When paired with the device’s superior Bak-4 prisms and fully multi-coated lenses, this ample aperture delivers bright images rich in contrast, color and clarity. To ensure all-weather performance, the high-end optics are secured in a waterproof housing that is purged with an inert gas to create an environment that is impervious to internal fogging.
These binoculars offer 8x magnification that produces crisp details — especially at shorter to mid-distances — while maximizing field of view and a generous eye relief of more than 20mm to allow eyeglass wearers to easily enjoy the full image. Additional features include diopter adjustment for proper focus for each eye, twist-up eyecups for comfortable viewing and a streamlined roof prism design that is less burdensome than a traditional porro prism option. Each pair comes with lens covers to protect the optics during storage and transit, a neck strap to make sure they are always at the ready and a storage case.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)