National Geographic 40x-1600x LCD Microscope
- Study specimens in stages using magnification powers ranging from 40x to 1600x.
- 3.5" LCD screen provides crisp, colorful specimen views that can be simultaneously shared by multiple viewers at the same time.
- 5MP camera lets users take photos or videos of specimens for later analysis.
- In addition to offering internal storage memory, the device has an SD card slot and comes with a USB cable for data transfer.
- Color filter wheel makes it easier to recognize details of colorless or transparent specimens.
- Includes collection/prepping tools, prepared and blank slides, a shrimp hatchery and other accessories to jumpstart investigations.
- Requires SD-Card to record video. SD-Card not included.
Take your quest for discovery to a cellular level with this high-end digital microscope from National Geographic. Offering an impressive magnification range of 40x to 1600x, this scope uses a 3.5" high-resolution LCD screen as an eyepiece to provide crisp, colorful specimen views that can be simultaneously shared by multiple users.
To document your investigations, the instrument has a 5-megapixel camera that can take photos or videos for later analysis and includes effect options such as sepia or black and white. A smooth focusing wheel that works in conjunction with an advanced system that secures the slide and slowly glides it around the viewing stage produces detail-rich images with minimal refocusing.
Other features include a versatile LED illumination system, a six-position color filter wheel, a USB cable for data transfer, internal storage memory, an SD card slot, collection tools, slides and a sturdy carrying case.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)